Circular for National Education Day, 2012 Click Here
1. Any one student from class VI onwards and one teacher, from each school can be nominated by the school Principal.
2. There will be one team from each school (one student and one teacher) and there will be 16 teams representing 8 Regions of CBSE.
3. The Online Registration window will open from 16th October, 2012 to 26th October, 2012 (5:30 PM).
4. Schools are requested to register and submit the Registration form and Annexures A & B before 26th October, 2012.
5. The student and the teacher participating will be given an acknowledegement certificate and school will be given cash prize.
6. The entries will be accepted only in the format described in Annexure B along with the Registration form duly filled.
7. Schools can send their entries either typed or hand written in the format described in Annexure B
8. CBSE reserves the right to accept or reject any entry without any further reasoning.
There are two "Annexures" that should be filled for National Education Day, 2012.
Annexure A :
Annexure B : Click Here to download
Both Annexure A and B are to be sent to CBSE Office by Post or Email.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org